Turbo golf course combines the chaos of multiplayer racing with the skill of golf. Racers flip, slide and launch their turbo cars down the winding fairways as they smash their oversized golf balls towards the finish cup.
Drive turbo powered cars to chip, putt and smash your giant ball in a frantic race to beat your friends to the finish flag.
Welcome to the future of motorsport. Feel the excitement of fast-paced arcade-style racing as you play with your friends in an exhilarating new way. Jump, flip, slide and dash with supercharged cars and be the first to put your ball in the hole.
The sky is the limit when your cars have wings. Launch your turbo powered car into the air and soar above the competition. Fly through tunnels, slide over fans and chase your ball through terrain and over obstacles. Use the terrain to your advantage, hover over the boost pads and down the fairway. Avoid the rough and the sand traps. Bend your shots around trees and through canyons. Green race.
Hugecalf Studios and publisher Secret Mode have announced that the playable beta for Turbo golf course is available from April 28 (04:00 PDT / 12:00 BST / 13:00 CEST) through May 2 (02:00 PDT / 10:00 BST / 11:00 CEST), supporting cross-platform play on PC, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One.
the Turbo golf course The beta version contains:
- 12 playable courses
- Cross-platform online matchmaking supporting up to eight players per match
- Solo time trial
- Daily missions
- Dedicated 15 Tier Beta Progression Season
- Nine Gameplay-Changing Power Cores
- Over 80 cosmetic items
Although player progression does not carry over into the full game, beta players can obtain up to three exclusive items in the final game:
- Beta Avatar – Unlock by reaching level 2 of the beta season
- beta ball – Unlock by reaching level 8 in beta season
- beta decal – Unlock by reaching level 12 in beta season
To participate in the Turbo Golf Racing beta, Xbox and Windows Store players must download the dedicated Xbox Insider app to their Windows console or device, then register their interest through the Xbox Insider program preview page.
The beta will also be accessible at launch directly from the steam page.
Turbo golf course features:
- Race with your rivals – Eight-player online multiplayer with matchmaking and cross-platform play between PC and Xbox platforms.
- Outrageous Personalization – Dozens of cosmetic options allow you to tune their vehicles with paint, wheels, spoiler, shield, chassis and boosters worthy of a champion.
- Power Cores – Gain the edge over your rivals by unlocking and equipping Power Cores, modifying your car’s abilities, and unlocking special abilities such as Roll and Ground Stomp.
- Fly to the sky – Keep your wheels on the ground or launch from the fairway, activate your wings and soar to victory.
- Upcoming content – Regular free updates will bring new courses, new Power Cores and new cosmetics.
Turbo Golf Race will be launched on PC (Steam), Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Game Pass in 2022.
More articles on Turbo golf course